Hallo und wilkommen :-)
(Hello and welcome)
There is nothing more thrilling than being able to speak to the locals in their own language when you visit a foreign country. Well, now you can experience that amazing feeling too!
My name is Kieran Ball and I’ve been teaching foreign languages in my hometown for over fifteen years. I love languages, I love learning and I love teaching. I also love chocolate, but this isn’t really the place to discuss my chocoholism!
I created 3 Minute German as a way to make learning German easier than ever before and accessible to anybody, especially people who have tried and failed in the past. My course is perfect for the complete beginner as I break down the German language into tiny chunks that I show you how to build back together again in a logical, simple to understand way. You can go from knowing no German at all to putting together your own sentences in just a few minutes. Watch the free preview lessons below and you’ll see what I mean.
Who this course is for:
- You really want to learn to speak German in a very simple and very quick way
- You are going to spend a holiday/vacation in Germany or another German speaking country
- You have failed to learn German in the past, but really want to give it one more go
- You have no experience with German, but you would like to learn fast
- You have always wanted to learn a new language, but you are very busy and can never find the time
What Will I Get ?
- Speak German confidently and comfortably in everyday situations
- Understand what's being said back to you
- Be more than just an average tourist when travelling to German speaking countries
- Go from complete beginner to building your own sentences after the very first lesson
- Build a solid base vocabulary of words and phrases you can use straight away in the real world
- Understand and use grammatical and linguistic features of the German language with ease
- Understand the structure of the German language
- Give your opinions in German
- Give descriptions of things in German
- Greet the locals when you are in a German speaking country
- Order food and drinks in German
- Get to grips with German pronunciation
- The good thing about this course is that it is taught under the assumption that you know no German and nothing about languages
- Everything is explained clearly and thoroughly without the use of confusing terminology