3 Minute Spanish - Course 4 | Language lessons for beginners
Build on from the knowledge you learnt in Courses 1, 2 and 3, and learn how to communicate in even more situations.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Duration -6.5 hours
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute Spanish - Course 4” The aim of this course is to make Spanish accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or "aptitude" for learning. This course leads on from "3 Minute Spanish – Courses 1, 2 and 3" and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching Spanish is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the Spanish language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Spain or any other Spanish speaking country, and you'll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you've learnt, and structured repetition ensures you'll never forget what you've learnt.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for aimed at anybody who has already completed the "3 Minute Spanish - Courses 1, 2 & 3" and would like to progress further.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn some more useful question phrases you can use in lots of situations.
- Learn some more verbs and start to add different structures to your language.
- Learn a technique called "Building Motors" to help speed you along to fluency
- Learn more in-depth ways to greet people and talk about how you're feeling
- Learn some new adjectives, adverbs and adverbial phrases
- Learn about Spanish honorifics and how to introduce yourself
- Learn how to confirm and change reservations
- Get to know the first "Structure" in Spanish
- Learn a few phrases to help you describe things in the past
- Learn how to talk about illnesses in Spanish
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Before taking this course, make sure you are confident with all the words and phrases you learnt in "3 Minute Spanish Courses 1, 2 and 3"
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction a 03:52 03:52
- Introduction b 03:52 03:52
- Introduction c 03:44 03:44
- Introduction d 03:54 03:54
- Introduction e 02:49 02:49
I’m Kieran and I’m a language tutor based in the UK, and I also create online courses and write books to make language learning accessible to all.
My books and online courses are based on the methodology I developed for teaching languages, which I've been using in all my classes for many years. The methodology will get you speaking quickly, without the struggle normally associated with language learning.
I’ll not bore you with my life story or intricate details of the history of the methodology; I know you probably just want to start learning now, so I’ll let you get on with it.
I have created three series of language courses available in French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese. They're called: '3 Minute Languages', 'Building Structures' and 'Quick Guides'.
3 Minute Languages
The 3 Minute Languages courses are perfect for the complete beginner. They will get you speaking a language from scratch, assuming you know absolutely nothing. You will be amazed at how quickly you’re able to put sentences together. And you will memorise new words and phrases easily without even trying.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now