- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
18 is divisible by both 2 and 3 . It is also divisible by $ 2 \times 3=6 $. Similarly, a number is divisible by both 4 and 6. Can we say that the number must also be divisible by $ 4 \times 6=24 $ ? If not, give an example to justify your answer.
18 is divisible by both 2 and 3 . It is also divisible by \( 2 \times 3=6 \). Similarly, a number is divisible by both 4 and 6.
To do :
We have to find whether the number is be divisible by \( 4 \times 6=24 \).
It is not necessary that the number is be divisible by \( 4 \times 6=24 \).
12 and 36 are both divisible by 4 and 6.
12 and 36 are not divisible by 24.
- Find permutation of n which is divisible by 3 but not divisible by 6 in C++
- Check if a large number is divisible by 2, 3 and 5 or not in C++
- Largest number with the given set of N digits that is divisible by 2, 3 and 5 in C++
- C# Program to find whether the Number is Divisible by 2
- Rearrangement of a number which is also divisible by it in C++
- Number of substrings divisible by 8 and not by 3 in C++
- How to find whether the Number is Divisible by 2 using C#?
- Check if any permutation of a number is divisible by 3 and is Palindromic in Python
- Check if a large number is divisible by 3 or not in java
- Check if a large number is divisible by 3 or not in C++
- Write a C# program to check if a number is divisible by 2
- Number of Substrings divisible by 6 in a String of Integers in C++
- Count pairs (i,j) such that (i+j) is divisible by both A and B in C++