- Workplace Diversity Tutorial
- Workplace Diversity - Home
- Workplace Diversity - Introduction
- Workplace Diversity - Importance
- Cultural Diversity-Worksheet
- Identifying a Diverse Workforce
- Learning Diversity-Worksheet
- Workplace Diversity - Ford Motors
- Workplace Diversity - Disadvantages
- Workplace Diversity - Globalization
- Workplace Diversity - Implementing
- Workplace Diversity Resources
- Workplace Diversity - Quick Guide
- Workplace Diversity - Resources
- Workplace Diversity - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Workplace Diversity Tutorial
Workplace Diversity is the acceptance of the fact that every individual is unique, and respecting that their uniqueness could be because of their race, gender, age, class, and physical ability, and religious inclination. It is also the recognition that these unique people have many common characteristics that help them in collaborating with others while performing a common task.
The objective of this tutorial is to introduce our readers to the concept of Workplace Diversity and to create an awareness about diversity management. This tutorial also gives an insight into how large organizations implement workplace diversity and gain success and recognition from that.
This tutorial is designed primarily for those professionals, who are getting the opportunity to work in a diverse workplace and need assistance in understanding the approach they are supposed to have.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you are expected to have a calm mindset and be open to exploring the suggestions mentioned here.