- Sublime Text Tutorial
- Sublime Text - Home
- Sublime Text – Introduction
- Sublime Text – Installation
- Sublime Text – Data Directory
- Creating First Document
- Editing First Text Document
- Patterns of Code Editing
- Sublime Text – Sublime Linter
- Sublime Text – Shortcuts
- Sublime Text – Snippets
- Sublime Text – Macros
- Sublime Text – Key Bindings
- Sublime Text – Column Selection
- Sublime Text – Indentation
- Sublime Text – Base Settings
- Sublime Text – Theme Management
- Understanding Vintage Mode
- Sublime Text – Vintage Commands
- Sublime Text – Testing Python Code
- Sublime Text – Spell Check
- Sublime Text – Packages
- Sublime Text – Menus
- Sublime Text – Sub Menus of Font
- Sublime Text – Developing Plugin
- Sublime Text – Command Palette
- Debugging PHP Application
- Sublime Text – Batch Processing
- Distraction Free Mode
- SublimeCodeIntel Plugin
- Sublime Text Useful Resources
- Sublime Text - Quick Guide
- Sublime Text - Useful Resources
- Sublime Text - Discussion
Sublime Text - Introduction
Sublime Text Editor is a full featured Text editor for editing local files or a code base. It includes various features for editing code base which helps developers to keep track of changes. Various features that are supported by Sublime are as follows −
- Syntax Highlight
- Auto Indentation
- File Type Recognition
- Sidebar with files of mentioned directory
- Plug-in and Packages
Sublime Text editor is used as an Integrated Development Editor (IDE) like Visual Studio code and NetBeans. The current version of Sublime Text editor is 3.0 and is compatible with various operating systems like Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Why Sublime Text?
When you use a suitable Text editor, you can enjoy its rich beneficial features. Sublime Text offers its users the following benefits −
- Ability to solve linker errors.
- Keeping track of all files and folders to work with.
- Connectivity with version control systems like Git, Mercurial.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Keeping color combination for syntax combination.
You can download Sublime Text from its official Website − www.sublimetext.com. In the next chapter, we will learn about installation procedure of Sublime Text editor in various operating systems.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started