Adobe recently announced latest updates of Lightroom 5.3 and Adobe Camera Raw 8.3 to provide additional camera and lenses raw support with bug fixes that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Adobe recently released the final version of Lightroom 5.3 and Camera Raw 8.3. Purpose of this final release is to give extra camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom. Adobe’s Lightroom 5.3; photo import, management and editing tool includes more than 20 latest models to its list of supported cameras and 19 latest lens profiles, including one for Apple’s iPhone 5S. People who use Nikon Df for them this release provide complete RAW support for the camera. Other new raw support contains cameras like the Canon EOS M2, Fujifilm X-E2 and Sony A7R. So this release is basically, Camera and lens updates + bugfix release without and features changes.
Release Notes of Lightroom 5.3 and Camera RAW 8.3:
Recently added support for Tethered Capture in Lightroom 5.3
Canon EOS Rebel T4i / EOS 650D / EOS Kiss X6i
Lightroom 5.3 Latest Camera Support
- Canon EOS M2
- Canon PowerShot S120
- Casio EX-10
- Fujifilm XQ1
- Fujifilm X-E2
- Nikon 1 AW1
- Nikon Coolpix P7800
- Nikon DF
- Nikon D610
- Nikon D5300
- Nokia Lumia 1020
- Olympus OM-D E-M1
- Olympus STYLUS 1
- Panasonic DMC-GM1
- Pentax K-3
- Phase One IQ260
- Phase One IQ280
- Sony a7 (ILCE-7)
- Sony A7R (ILCE-7R)
- Sony DSC-RX10
Lightroom 5.3 Latest Lens Profile Support
- Apple iPhone 5s
- Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- TAMRON SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD A011E
- Phantom Vision FC200
- Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6
- Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013
- Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM
- Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM
- Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G SSM II
- Sony E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS
- Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS
- Sony E 20mm F2.8
- Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
- Sony FE 35mm F2.8 ZA
- Sony FE 55mm F1.8 ZA
Bugs Resolved in Lightroom 5.3
Bugs which have been founded in Lightroom 5.2, have been fixed in the latest version of Lightroom v5.3, are given below:
- Issues when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
- Incorrect photos are displayed after switching away from a Publish Collection.
- Catalog optimization did not finish, and was not optimizing the catalog.
- Feather of clone spots is set to 0 after upgrading catalog to Lightroom 5.
- Auto White Balance settings are not saved to Snapshots.
- Sony 18-55mm lens is detected as the Hasselblad 18-55mm lens for lens correction.
- Increased Update Spot Removal history steps when in Before and After view.
- Slideshows start playing automatically even when the Manual Slideshow option is enabled.
- On certain images, red eye removal behaved incorrectly.
- Incorrect White Balance settings applied when synching Auto WB from source to targets.
- Video playback stops when dragging on the scrubber.
- Errors when publishing photos to Flickr through the Publish Service.
- Option + drag on Edit Pin behavior is functioning incorrectly.
- Black border appears around the exported slideshow video.
- Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
- Pressing the “Reset” button while holding down the Shift key caused Lightroom to exit abruptly.
- Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
- The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
- Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
- Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
- In the metadata of exported files, the application is listed as 5.0 instead of the actual Lightroom version (such as 5.2, etc.).
- An Error Occurs When Playing a slideshow having an image Flipped Horizontally or Vertically.
- Added Camera Matching color profiles (Natural, Muted, Portrait, Vivid) for many Olympus mirrorless cameras, including the new E-M1
Update Links of Final Version of Lightroom 5.3 and Camera RAW 8.3 for Windows & Mac
Adobe Lightroom v5.3
Adobe Camera RAW v8.3