- SAP BW on HANA Tutorial
- SAP BW on HANA - Home
- SAP BW on HANA - Overview
- SAP BW Basics
- SAP HANA Basics
- SAP BW on HANA - Architecture
- SAP BW on HANA - Benefits
- Native HANA Modeling
- BW Data Warehousing
- BW Database Version
- SAP BW on HANA - Modeling Tools
- SAP BW on HANA - Migration
- SAP BW on HANA - Migration Tools
- SAP BW on HANA - Data Mngmt
- HANA Optimized InfoCubes
- Composite Providers
- Composite Providers in HANA
- SAP BW on HANA - Advanced DSOs
- SAP BW on HANA - Hybrid Modeling
- HANA Views for BW InfoProviders
- SAP BW on HANA - HANA Live
- Data Provisioning
- SLT Replication HANA
- SLT Replication BW
- DB Connect
- HANA View for InfoCube
- SAP BW on HANA - Process Chain
- HANA vs BWA
- SAP BW on HANA - Authorization
- Consultant Responsibilities
- SAP BW on HANA Useful Resources
- SAP BW on HANA - Quick Guide
- SAP BW on HANA - Useful Resources
- SAP BW on HANA - Discussion
SAP BW on HANA - Hybrid Modeling
Using Hybrid provider, you can quickly access the data because of Hybrid architecture and the old historical data is mixed with new data. Hybrid provider provides a high level of system performance for analyzing data in queries.
Following types of Hybrid Providers can be used −
Hybrid Provider Based on DataStore Object
These hybrid providers are based on the combination of DSOs and InfoCube. As part of the Hybrid architecture, new data is stored in DSO and InfoCube provides aggregate.
When you execute a BEx query on HybridProvider, the data is read directly from the InfoCube. If you want to read the data from DSO, you have to change the request in BEx designer.
Go to Properties → Advanced in BEx Query Designer and choose the request status as 2.
The DSO and InfoCube transformation is 1:1 and you can’t change this transformation.
In Hybrid Provider, data can be loaded from any type of source. All of the data is stored in the BW system or in the BW Accelerator.
Hybrid Provider Based on Direct Access
In this hybrid provider, data is based on the combination of Virtual Providers and InfoCube. The new data is directly read from the source system using Virtual Providers.
This allows you to access real-time data without any delay. You can load the data only from specific data source.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started