Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
|Top Tutorials||New Tutorials||Submit||Login||Register|
Tutorial Basic Detail
Total Hits: 2384
Total Votes: 36 votes
Average Rating: 2.5 out of 5
Description:Have some old boxes around? You can save money buy following the tutorial below and roll your own thin client using openSuSE 10.2 and a custom xdm script that loads a python script containing two button, one for shutting down the computer and one for logging into an RDP session.
Download openSuSE 10.2:
1. Boot from openSuSE 10.2 Media. If you are having problems booting from cd or installing, a BIOS update may fix the problem.
2. Choose installation from the boot menu.
3. Select English on the language selection screen and click next.
4. Agree to the license agreement, and click next.
5. Choose new installation on the next screen. Click next.