Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
|Top Tutorials||New Tutorials||Submit||Login||Register|
Tutorial Basic Detail
Total Hits: 12996
Total Votes: 139 votes
Average Rating: 2.81 out of 5
Category: GIMP/Getting Started
Description:If you're new to graphics programs, the Gimp (and photoshop) can be
pretty intimidating. They are pretty similar in the way that they can be
used. There are many ways to get the same results with both programs.
The GIMP is a free, open source program, while photoshop is
made by Adobe and costs as much as $600 dollars. I would guess
that 90% of each operates identically, with the remaining 10% providing
various advantages over the other one.