Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
|Top Tutorials||New Tutorials||Submit||Login||Register|
Tutorial Basic Detail
Total Hits: 2298
Total Votes: 25 votes
Average Rating: 2.36 out of 5
Category: Flash/Text Effects
Description:This tutorial shows you how to create a smoke appearing text effect for your flash banners.
1. Create a new flash document and save it as smokeTextEffect.fla. Go then to Modify >> Document (Ctrl+J) and set dimensions 300x200.
2. Rename your only layer bg. In the first frame import a 300x200 picture you desire for background.
3. Select the Text Tool (T) and choose Static text as Text Type, Verdana size 30 and any color you want (I choosed #3B1C58) then draw a text field onto the stage where you desire.
4. Write in the Text field Tutorial5 and when it is still selected choose Modify >> Break Apart (Ctrl+B) then right-click and click Distribute to Layers from the contextual menu.
5. Now you should move the bg layer to below the others layers (just click it and drag it down).