Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
|Top Tutorials||New Tutorials||Submit||Login||Register|
Tutorial Basic Detail
Total Hits: 13328
Total Votes: 144 votes
Average Rating: 3.81 out of 5
Description:1. Open new document. I will set 100*100, you can chose what you want.
2. Type some text or make some button for stopping music. I'll put just sound on/off.
3. Select text wich you insert and convert to Movie Clip (F8)
4. Change instance name for converted text in to: control
5. Double-click on converted item.
6. In 1st layer is your text (or button). Go and make new layer.