Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
|Top Tutorials||New Tutorials||Submit||Login||Register|
Tutorial Basic Detail
Total Hits: 14614
Total Votes: 145 votes
Average Rating: 2.83 out of 5
Description:* Create new document
* ActionScript 2.0
* Size: 1000 * 750
* Player 9
* Frame rate (8-12)
* Find an image of any animal. I've chosen flying Pig.
* File > Import > Import to stage (animal's picture).
* Lock the picture layer and create a new one.
* Outline different parts of pig's body and fill them with color.
* Make each part in a new layer. Merge layers of the body parts and convert them into symbols (movie clips).
Below is the process of drawing of various parts.
* Outline an eye using Pen Tool.
* Round corners using Convert Anchor Point Tool.
* Correct silhouette using Selection Tool or Subselection Tool.
* Fill the silhouette with color or gradient (adjustments of these parameters are in color-swatches palette).