- Aptitude Useful Resources
- Aptitude - Questions & Answers
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Aptitude - HCF and LCM
Factors and Multiples
If a number P divides another number Q exactly, we say that P is a factor of Q i.e. Q is a multiple of P.
The H.C.F of two or more than two numbers is the greatest number that divides each of them exactly.
The least number which is exactly divisible by each one of the given numbers is called their L.C.M
Product of two numbers
Product of their H.C.F and L.C.M
Two numbers are co-primes if their H.C.F is 1.
H.C.F and L.C.M of fractions
- H.C.F = H.C.F of Numerators⁄L.C.M of Denominators
- L.C.M = L.C.M of Numerators⁄H.C.F of Denominators