- Mixed numbers
- Writing a mixed number and an improper fraction for a shaded region
- Writing an improper fraction as a mixed number
- Writing a mixed number as an improper fraction
- Mixed number multiplication
- Multiplication of a mixed number and a whole number
- Division with a mixed number and a whole number
- Mixed number division
- Word problem involving multiplication or division with mixed numbers
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of mixed numbers based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand mixed numbers in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of mixed numbers. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in mixed numbers, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such as number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, whole numbers, fractions, types of fractions, proper and improper fractions, comparing and ordering whole numbers and so on.