- Metric Units of Measurement
- Choosing Metric Measurement Units
- Measuring Length to the Nearest Centimeter
- Measuring Length to the Nearest Millimeter
- Metric Distance Conversion with Whole Number Values
- Metric Mass or Capacity Conversion with Whole Number Values
- Metric Distance Conversion with Decimal Values
- Metric Conversion with Decimal Values: Two-Step Problem
- Time Unit Conversion with Whole Number Values
- Introduction to Adding Time
- Introduction to Elapsed Time
- Converting between Metric and U.S. Customary Unit Systems
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Metric Units of Measurement
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of Metric units of measurement based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand Metric units of measurement in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of Metric units of measurement. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Metric units of measurement, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such as number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, comparing and ordering whole numbers, measurement units of length, mass, capacity and time and so on.