Recommendations for the Optimization
Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
Total Hits - 26879
Total Votes - 105 votes
Vote Up - 45 votes
Vote Down - 60 votes
Domain - www.webdesign.org
Category - Flash/Optimization
Submitted By - Devesh Khanna
Submitted on - 2008-04-02 11:57:01
1. If a certain graphic element is used in a clip more than once, make it a symbol.
2. Graphic objects having a complex border should be optimized using the menu option Modify -> Curves -> Optimize (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+C).
3. Use the button marked “Smooth,” positioned in the lower part of the instrument panel and in the upper part of the graphics menu.
4. Before importing a raster-based graphic image, ask yourself the question: “Can I get by without it?” Import only in the case that you answer the question with a firm and resounding “No.”
5. Fine tune the relationship between quality and volume of every imported raster graphic. ...