|Top Tutorials||New Tutorials||Submit||Login||Register|
Total Hits: 12490
Total Votes: 140 votes
Category: MS Excel/Functions
Submitted on: 2008-04-27 00:49:02
Submitted By: Devesh Khanna
Description:Creating a Pivot table
1) When you create a dynamic table, each column of its source data becomes a field that can be used in the pivot table. The fields summarize rows of information of the data source.
2) The name of the fields for the pivot table comes from the titles of the columns of their data source. Verify that you have names for each column of the first row of the spreadsheet of the data source.
3) The remaining rows that appear under the headers would have to contain similar elements of the same column in the data source.
4) it must not have empty columns in the data that are using for the report of the dynamic table.
5) Open the Table Usage.xlsx Sample. More detail...