Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
Total Hits - 26903
Total Votes - 109 votes
Vote Up - 46 votes
Vote Down - 63 votes
Domain - webprogrammingscripts.blogspot.com
Category - Java Script/Validations
Submitted By - bholu
Submitted on - 2009-07-23 22:47:53
01) it will show error messages if users dont enter @ or dot (.) sign in the email id
2) if dot (.) sign or @ sign are written at the start or at the end it will show error message.it cannot be at the start.
3) if they enter more than one dot(.) sign or @ sign in the email text box it will show an error. enter only one
4) if users write email like abc@.com without writing some text after @ sign then it will show error messages that dot (.) sign should not be written after @ sign some text should be there.
5) this script will help u in all ur validation problems in your email id validation problems .
a very good handy script for all users for their website form validation purpose.