Flying Pig and Magic Wand
Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
Total Hits - 28582
Total Votes - 105 votes
Vote Up - 47 votes
Vote Down - 58 votes
Domain - www.alfoart.com
Category - Flash/Animation
Submitted By - Devesh Khanna
Submitted on - 2008-03-31 02:40:14
* Create new document
* ActionScript 2.0
* Size: 1000 * 750
* Player 9
* Frame rate (8-12)
* Find an image of any animal. I've chosen flying Pig.
* File > Import > Import to stage (animal's picture).
* Lock the picture layer and create a new one.
* Outline different parts of pig's body and fill them with color.
* Make each part in a new layer. Merge layers of the body parts and convert them into symbols (movie clips).
Below is the process of drawing of various parts.
* Outline an eye using Pen Tool.
* Round corners using Convert Anchor Point Tool.
* Correct silhouette using Selection Tool or Subselection Tool.
* Fill the silhouette with color or gradient (adjustments of these parameters are in color-swatches palette). More detail...