Flash smoke appearing text effect
Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
Total Hits - 17385
Total Votes - 103 votes
Vote Up - 45 votes
Vote Down - 58 votes
Domain - www.tutorial5.com
Category - Flash/Text Effects
Submitted By - Devesh Khanna
Submitted on - 2008-04-02 20:29:09
This tutorial shows you how to create a smoke appearing text effect for your flash banners.
1. Create a new flash document and save it as smokeTextEffect.fla. Go then to Modify >> Document (Ctrl+J) and set dimensions 300x200.
2. Rename your only layer bg. In the first frame import a 300x200 picture you desire for background.
3. Select the Text Tool (T) and choose Static text as Text Type, Verdana size 30 and any color you want (I choosed #3B1C58) then draw a text field onto the stage where you desire.
4. Write in the Text field Tutorial5 and when it is still selected choose Modify >> Break Apart (Ctrl+B) then right-click and click Distribute to Layers from the contextual menu.
5. Now you should move the bg layer to below the others layers (just click it and drag it down). ...