Flash smoke appearing text effect
Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
|Top Tutorials||New Tutorials||Submit||Login||Register|
Total Hits: 16669
Total Votes: 152 votes
Category: Flash/Text Effects
Submitted on: 2008-04-02 20:29:09
Submitted By: Devesh Khanna
Description:This tutorial shows you how to create a smoke appearing text effect for your flash banners.
1. Create a new flash document and save it as smokeTextEffect.fla. Go then to Modify >> Document (Ctrl+J) and set dimensions 300x200.
2. Rename your only layer bg. In the first frame import a 300x200 picture you desire for background.
3. Select the Text Tool (T) and choose Static text as Text Type, Verdana size 30 and any color you want (I choosed #3B1C58) then draw a text field onto the stage where you desire.
4. Write in the Text field Tutorial5 and when it is still selected choose Modify >> Break Apart (Ctrl+B) then right-click and click Distribute to Layers from the contextual menu.
5. Now you should move the bg layer to below the others layers (just click it and drag it down). More detail...