Define a new site in Dreamweaver CS3
Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
|Top Tutorials||New Tutorials||Submit||Login||Register|
Total Hits: 15461
Total Votes: 149 votes
Category: Dreamweaver/Getting Started
Submitted on: 2008-03-09 00:45:25
Submitted By: Devesh Khanna
Description:Defining a new site is the first step to creating a website in Dreamweaver CS3.
1. Create a folder in which you will store all your project files. Create an 'images' folder within and transfer all the sliced images to this folder.
2. Open Dreamweaver
3. Define a new site [Site > New Site > 'Advanced' tab]
4. Fill in your Site Name in the box provided for 'Site Name'.
5. Use the yellow folder icon next to the 'Local Root Folder' box to browse for the project folder you had created.
6. You should be able to see the 'images' folder in your Files panel [Site > Files]. More detail...