- Internet of Things Tutorial
- Internet of Things - Home
- Internet of Things - Overview
- Internet of Things - Hardware
- Internet of Things - Software
- IoT - Technology & Protocols
- Internet of Things - Common Uses
- Media, Marketing, & Advertising
- IoT - Environmental Monitoring
- IoT - Manufacturing Applications
- IoT - Energy Applications
- IoT - Healthcare Applications
- IoT - Building/Housing Applications
- IoT - Transportation Applications
- IoT - Education Applications
- IoT - Government Applications
- IoT - Law Enforcement Applications
- IoT - Consumer Applications
- IoT - Thingworx
- IoT - CISCO Virtualized Packet Zone
- IoT - Salesforce
- IoT - GE Predix
- IoT - Eclipse
- IoT - Contiki
- IoT - Security
- IoT - Identity Protection
- IoT - Liability
- Internet of Things Useful Resources
- Internet of Things - Quick Guide
- Internet of Things - Resources
- Internet of Things - Discussion
IoT - Media, Marketing, & Advertising
The applications of IoT in media and advertising involve a customized experience in which the system analyzes and responds to the needs and interests of each customer. This includes their general behavior patterns, buying habits, preferences, culture, and other characteristics.
Marketing and Content Delivery
IoT functions in a similar and deeper way to current technology, analytics, and big data. Existing technology collects specific data to produce related metrics and patterns over time, however, that data often lacks depth and accuracy. IoT improves this by observing more behaviors and analyzing them differently.
This leads to more information and detail, which delivers more reliable metrics and patterns.
It allows organizations to better analyze and respond to customer needs or preferences.
It improves business productivity and strategy, and improves the consumer experience by only delivering relevant content and solutions.
Current advertising suffers from excess and poor targeting. Even with today's analytics, modern advertising fails. IoT promises different and personalized advertising rather than one-size-fitsall strategies. It transforms advertising from noise to a practical part of life because consumers interact with advertising through IoT rather than simply receiving it. This makes advertising more functional and useful to people searching the marketplace for solutions or wondering if those solutions exist.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started