- Set Up SSH Keys in Gerrit
- Generate New SSH Key
- Add Your SSH Key
- Add SSH Key to your Gerrit Account
- Add SSH Key to use with Git
- Download Extension Using Git
- How to Submit a Patch
- Gerrit - Update Master
- Gerrit - Create Branch
- Make & Commit Your Change
- Prepare Push change set to Gerrit
- Push your change set to Gerrit
- View the Change / Next Steps
- Editing via the Web-Interface
- How Code is reviewed in Gerrit
- Review Before Merge
- Gerrit - Project Owners
- How to Comment on, review, merge
Gerrit - Review before Merge
Code review is an important part of the workflow in Gerrit. The basic concept is that the code must be reviewed before being merged.
The workflow of the code for MediaWiki can be reviewed before merging it and also extensions can be reviewed which customizes the MediaWiki looks and works. There is one special case in which you can push the internationalization and localization commits.
You can push all the commits to a remote branch when you finish the development. Someone will fetch the changes into local and merge those fetched changes into the local master by creating merge commit. You can push these changes to refs/for/master.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started