- Set Up SSH Keys in Gerrit
- Generate New SSH Key
- Add Your SSH Key
- Add SSH Key to your Gerrit Account
- Add SSH Key to use with Git
- Download Extension Using Git
- How to Submit a Patch
- Gerrit - Update Master
- Gerrit - Create Branch
- Make & Commit Your Change
- Prepare Push change set to Gerrit
- Push your change set to Gerrit
- View the Change / Next Steps
- Editing via the Web-Interface
- How Code is reviewed in Gerrit
- Review Before Merge
- Gerrit - Project Owners
- How to Comment on, review, merge
Gerrit - Add Your SSH Key
You can add SSH key to the ssh-agent on different platforms discussed further.
Use the following command on Linux system to add SSH key
Open the GIT GUI and go to Help → Show SSH Key as shown in the following image.
Then, click the Copy To Clipboard button, to copy the key to the clipboard.
In Mac OS X, you can copy id_rsa.pub contents to the clipboard using the following command.
$ pbcopy < ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started