Project Time Management
Here is a list of sample questions which would help you to understand the pattern of questions on Project Time Management being asked in PMP Certification Exams.
You can check our complete set of PMP Mock Exams:
(1) Milestones established by the customer must be adhered to by:
Both a and b
(2) The decision to request an increase the resources for a project is the responsibility of the:
Director of project management
(3) In which of the following project phases is the project schedule developed?
(4) To crash a schedule you should:
Increase the time allowed on those tasks that have float.
Try to increase expenditures of time only those tasks that are behind schedule.
Replace those worker that are not performing up to par with the busy.
Increase work efforts on those tasks that are on the critical path.
(5) The project scope statement furnishes the basis for:
The project scope statement furnishes the basis for:
Provides links to the clients functional management groups
Allowing the project to move to the next phase
A way to provide updated information to the accounting department
(6) Which of the following is NOT one of the primary needs for good project scheduling?
Cutting costs and reducing time
Decreasing the time required for decision making
Eliminating idle time
Developing better trouble shooting procedures.
(7) The time necessary to complete a project is referred to as:
(8) The successful project managers spend most of their time:
Planning with their personnel
Planning with the top management
Communication with the project team
Studying project results.
(9) Resource leveling attempts to :
Reduce resource requirements by smoothing out period-to period resource assignments.
Ensure that the budget abnormalities are overcome.
Reduce the amount of resources so that they can be shared with on other endeavors.
Increase the amount of the project manager's authority so that budget dollars can be appropriated.
(10) A prerequisite of effective time management is:
Knowing the dictated project completion date
Having the most advanced software package for project planning, scheduling and control
Having a good project WBS which identifies the major project deliverables and tasks, and the person responsible for each of them
Having a well staffed scheduling department