Project Scope Management
Here is a list of sample questions which would help you to understand the pattern of questions on Project Scope Management being asked in PMP Certification Exams.
You can check our complete set of PMP Mock Exams:
(1) The Scope Statement should contain which of the following?
Project budget constraints
Summary of project tasks , deliverables and resources required
(2) The Scope Management Plan is included in which of the following documents.
The Work Breakdown Structure
The Scope Statement
(3) Project Scope:
is of concern only at the start of the project
is mainly a problem to be handled by the change control procedures during the project execution phase.
Should be managed and controlled from the project concept through close-out
is usually not a problem after the contract or other document authorizing the project has been approved.
(4) The Project charter is created by:
The project manager
The Vice President over a functional management group
(5) The project scope statement furnishes the basis for:
the project scope
Provides links to the clients functional management groups
Allowing the project to move to the next phase
A way to provide updated information to the accounting department
(6) The Scope Baseline is:
the original description of the project's end results
a summary description of the project's original content and end product, including basic budgetary and time constraint data
the original project budget and schedule
a and c
(7) A Project control system:
Monitors and controls the project's schedule, costs, scope, budgets etc
Is a mechanism which reacts to the current project status in order to endure accomplishment of project objectives
Is only needed on large mega projects
Is a system for controlling and executing project documentation in an uniform and timely manner
(8) The PM distributed a document to the stakeholders, which described the software to be developed, the functionality, the users it would serve and the installation timeline. The document was an example of:
A combination of project and product scope
It was not complete enough to be either a product or a project scope document
(9) Each item of the Work Breakdown Structure is assigned a unique identifier. What is the name of this identifier?
Product ID number
Code of accounts
Quality inspection identifier
Project activity code
(10) When developing a project's scope statement, which of the following should not be included?