Project Quality Management
Here is a list of sample questions which would help you to understand the pattern of questions on Project Quality Management being asked in PMP Certification Exams.
You can check our complete set of PMP Mock Exams:
(1) Measured quality of a manufactured product is :
Subject to a certain amount of variation
(2) The process control charts are used:
to graph what typically focuses on the prevention of a problem
to detect the problem
to reject the problem
to determine the acceptability of the same
(3) When a record is made of an actual measured quality characteristic, such as a dimension expressed with thousands of an inch, the quality is said to be expressed by:
(4) Which of the following is the most efficient means of product quality inspection?
a and c
(5) The primary components of the quality management function are :
quality control and assurance
quantitative assessment of the project
a and b
(6) Setting the number of defects before the lot is rejected, is a direct responsibility of :
a functional worker
the project manager
the accounting department
(7) Which of the following has the greatest effect on product's reliability and maintenance characteristic?
a and b
(8) On a project the project manager should strive for a "Quality Level" that :
is the highest level possible
is as close to the project objectives as possible
represents the least cost to the project.
Exceeds the specified requirements of the project.
(9) Quality control in the final analysis is :
using the technical procedures of monitoring project results to decide if the outputs meet the requirements
a production system
an inspection system
fitness for purpose
(10) Quality costs include :
the total of all costs incurred to assure the production and delivery of acceptable products and services.
Only costs classified as prevention, detection and corrective action.
Only the cost of scrap, rework due to defects, customer returns and warranty costs.
The expense of upper management