Project Integration Management
Here is a list of sample questions which would help you to understand the pattern of questions on Project Integration Management being asked in PMP Certification Exams.
You can check our complete set of PMP Mock Exams:
(1) A planning method, which provides details of the work to accomplish, but also provide some preliminary description of the work to be done in later phases is called :
(2) Another name of strategic planning is:
(3) The type of planning that is equated with more specific data or detailed in nature is called:
(4) One of the initial project documents, issued by senior management, which outlines the authority of the project manager, is called Project charter. As a seller, what other document can be used in this place:
Work breakdown structure
(5) During the planning development process, at times it is necessary to make certain assumptions to enhance the project plan when the data is not available. In regard to making those assumptions, which one of the following is most true for project planning purposes?
The assumptions will be considered as true, real, or certain.
By making the assumption, it tends to reduce the project risk.
Project assumptions are based upon historical data used for the project.
Senior management predefines the budget constraints.
(6) A project planning methodology is any structured approach used to guide the project team during development of the project plan. What is an example of this methodology?
Standard forms or templates.
Upper management involvement
Functional work authorizations
(7) The engineer of the project in the planning phase and makes a significant contribution to the technical scope. This is an example of what type of skill and knowledge?
(8) In a program or project plan, there are always revisions to account for new or missing data. Which one of the following provides the best reason for performing a revision of the plan?
A supplier has changed the way their product is delivered to your supplier
Project tasks are crashed to meet their end dates
Human resources will remain constant through out the project
Historical data on a similar project suggests that risk events are not included in the current plan.
(9) The project closing process is essential to overall project planning. What is considered one of the most important steps in closing the project?
Insuring that plans are produced to implement the project by phases.
Issuing work orders so that financial data can be collected.
Transition the lease of equipment to the owner
Satisfying the contractual obligations
(10) Each project phase is marked by completion of one or more: