- AWS Quicksight Tutorial
- AWS Quicksight - Home
- AWS Quicksight - Overview
- AWS Quicksight - Landing Page
- AWS Quicksight - Using Data Sources
- AWS Quicksight - Data Source Limit
- AWS Quicksight - Editing Datasets
- AWS Quicksight - Creating New Analysis
- AWS Quicksight - Adding Visuals
- Using Filters to a Visual
- AWS Quicksight - Insights
- AWS Quicksight - Creating Story
- AWS Quicksight - Using Parameters
- AWS Quicksight - Sharing Analysis
- AWS Quicksight - Dashboards
- AWS Quicksight - Managing Quicksight
- AWS Quicksight - Edition Type
- AWS Quicksight - Managing IAM Policies
- AWS Quicksight - Embedding Dashboard
- AWS Quicksight - AWS SDKs
- Developer Responsibilities
- AWS Quicksight Useful Resources
- AWS Quicksight - Quick Guide
- AWS Quicksight - Useful Resources
- AWS Quicksight - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
AWS Quicksight - Data Source Limit
When you use different data sources in Quicksight tool, there are certain limits that apply based on data sources.
You can use up to 25GB of total size specified in manifest file. This limit is dependent on the file size after it is imported to SPICE.
The number of files supported in manifest file is 1000 and you also have some limit on number of columns in each file.
Table and Query
When you are querying a large table, it is recommended that you use Where or Having condition to reduce the number of data imported to SPICE. Query result imported into SPICE should not exceed 25 GB.
You can deselect some of the columns while importing the data into SPICE.
In case your data source contains data type which are not supported in Quicksight, AWS Quicksight skips those values.
|Person ID||Sales Date||Amount|
From the above values, Quicksight will drop the no date value row while importing this data in dataset. Following data types are supported in Quicksight −
|Database Source||Number Data Types||String Data Types||Date time Data Types||Boolean Data Types|
|Amazon Aurora, MariaDB,and MySQL||
|Microsoft SQL Server||